Susan Lyday @susanmly
So I'm going to buy a gun today. Never had one, don't necessarily like them . . . but the world is getting to crazy. Any suggestions?
09:40 AM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by susanmly in this post can reply
Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
09 September, 11:04
In response Susan Lyday to her Publication
I only allow my wife to carry revolvers due to they are much safer than the more modern handguns like Glock that many Officers carry.

You can watch a highly trained officer shot himself in the foot going up a ladder during the Waco massacre.

A 32 or 380 would be a good size for Lady.

Pictured here is a 32 magnum snub nosed without a hammer. The hammer models could get caught inside your purse.

Colt or Smith and Wesson are good gun makers.

Go packing and be safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
09 September, 09:50
Meant to saw 380...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
09 September, 09:48
Ask for help at gun store, 38 handgun that fits you. Then go get shooting lessons. These steps worked well for my wife.

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
09 September, 09:48
get something that fits you. Revolvers are big & clunky. I have a small S&W 380 automatic and also a 357 revolver. The 380 is the one I carry. I have heard goid things about Rugers too.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
09 September, 09:43
I have a S&W 38 special. I like it. Make sure they fit whatever pistol you decide to your grip.