Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
Please offer up a prayer:

Amy Page Trim is with Rob Trim.
September 5 at 1:40 PM ·

I’m finally emotionally and mentally ready to share that our sweet baby James Henry has cancer.
We received the news that shattered our hearts into a million little pieces on Tuesday, St. Jude confirmed the diagnosis of neuroblastoma.
James needs your prayers. Rob and I are fairly private with our lives on social media, and I contemplated if this was something I wanted to share publicly or not. After much prayer and discussion with Rob, we decided to share this devastating news. The reason why is simple. We believe in the power of prayer, and our baby needs a miracle. I also take comfort in knowing so many people are praying for James. So please feel free to share James’s story and add him to your church’s prayer list. As his mother, I feel helpless right now. But the one thing I can do to help him defeat this horrible disease is to get as many people as possible praying for him.
11:21 PM - Sep 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GardenVarietyAnon in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 September, 11:44
In response Katrina Fights to her Publication
Prayers! 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
08 September, 11:44
In response Katrina Fights to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396