TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
08 September, 02:52
One thing that shocked me was Ted Cruz who has rraped over 300 children and murdered over 27 and we are just finding out about all these Senators that are Pedo’s and murderers. 65 of 100 are Pedos and child killers. 90% of DC is Corrupt.

https://youtu.be/se3abx45m...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
How do we ever recover from all of this as a country and throughout the world? Just how? It just breaks my heart and soul. I cry all the time about all of this. Pray. Pray. Pray.
05:50 PM - Sep 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Gail ONeill @Gailsu
08 September, 07:55
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I too cry! I didn't think Ted Cruz was part of that evil. Just thought he was corrupt. They all need to Die!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 September, 08:58
In response Gail ONeill to her Publication
GOD will eradicate them all from the earth. I have put my trust in GOD and JESUS. They will see us through.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
08 September, 06:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Pure Evil is being exposed and the world is watching. The first arrest is a week or so away and then they all go down. Its the 10 Days of the Glory of God and miraculus occurrences will take place. Pray to God from your heart and soul. Ask God to give you strenght to bear the burdens of all that will be known .

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
08 September, 06:53
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
🙏🕊✝️

08 September, 09:04
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I pray every day and I ask him to guide me and to see me and my family through all of this. I know, brighter days are ahead, I just cry all the time right now, it just seems to be my source of outlet. Crying, singing songs, and reading my Bible. Thank You GOD for all of your miraculous blessings in my life. Please Heavenly Father, keep watch over all in harms way and the innocent people everywhere. May there finally be peace brought to the world, as you intended it to be. In JESUS' mighty name I pray, Amen.