Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 September, 04:49
To the battered woman God is showing me
I climbed out of bed to talk to you
Because this is his timing I know YOU will see it...it may be more than one woman.

I was a battered wife in my first marraige
I married the devil
The weasel was meaner than a Rattle Snake. Crazy and mean are a bad combination
He beat me to a bloody pulp many many times. Drugged me ...raped me with the barrel of a rifle. Lit a dog on fire and told me if I left that would happen to me
I did thirteen years. The last day I knew this day was do or die. My daughter told me recently she had watched him as he come running full force at me. She said I knew this would be the day he killed you.. Then she saw him flying across the room out cold
This time I said no more and as I said it I hit that weasel right in the nose and he flew across the room landing sprawled out ...knocked out cold

👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 September, 01:30
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Woman realy need to learn how to fight back! I heard a story of a woman who was telling that her husband was punchin her in the belly while she was pregnant about 4 month... Kid luckily survived. Then one day she had the courage to grab her children and leave him. Where can you go with children and no job to support them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes it happens behind closed doors everywhere
It is a sad thing

I was 4 or 5 months pregnant
Tied to the bed with him punching my belly on boths sides
He wanted my son dead
When my son was born
The minute he was placed in my arms and I found myself alone
I gave him to God and told him he would not become like that bad man
I named to ensure he never carried that mans name
Turns out I had named him the same names as Shane and Shanes grandpa
Thats a God thing ...
01:44 PM - Sep 08, 2021
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
08 September, 01:48
You go home ...take those babies and go home....GO HOME to family
We dont call police because they are arrested and released with in a couple of hours
Then you have a mad man stalking you

There should be an automatic ten day hold
To give the woman time to escape with out looking iver her shoulder
Restraining orders dont work
waste of time IMHO

08 September, 01:51
If a spiteful woman lies just to be a bitch

She should get an automatic ten day hold

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 September, 01:48
God bless you!!

08 September, 01:51
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Thank you Paul ...❤😘❤❤