“The Plan” is God’s plan.

There is no “plan B”.

Trust it.
01:39 PM - Sep 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 September, 11:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Suit up! Listen to intuition, your inner voice of historical DNA will guide You. Principled Discernment & Integrity cannot be beat! ⚔️🌏⚔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 September, 11:47
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 September, 11:51
We have had "the plan" forever. It can be found in the bible. It is a redemptive plan. God has always provided redemption. He also gives us free will to choose Him and His redemptive plan. Many choose evil and wordly endeavors, self- centeredness rather than God -centeredness, and then blame God for not intervening. Jesus died so everyone can be set free and to cross over from spiritual death to spiritual life. But He left that choice up to each individual. He did not make it difficult. All He asks is that we turn away from evil and self-centeredness (repent means to turn in a new direction) and turn to Him by our acceptance of His redemptive plan, trust Him and believe by faith in His completed work for us on the cross. He has already paid our debt for our sins and all He asks of us is to accept His miraculous gift of grace and mercy. Then He restores us back to spiritual life by the gift of His Indwelling Spirit in us= eternal life. 😇

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 September, 11:32

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 September, 01:29
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Fresh out of ideas over here, so sounds good to me. Hope it is um way cooler than most of the past of it. lol

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
08 September, 09:46
Amen!

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
08 September, 05:57
Think we may get it started someday soon? or right before we are put in the camps? or the beheadings begin? asking for frens

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 04:15
If you dont soon understand that you are eternal energy beings with a direct internal connection to God and his consciousness well..... Nana doesnt want to BE YOU.

If you raise your frequency and cleanse your pineal gland you can connect to God.
If you connect to God and understand you are eternal, why would you be in fear!

If and old foot washing Baptist woman from TN can do this then you can!

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
09 September, 11:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for your reminder! This is so important especially when going back and forth into the "matrix".

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
09 September, 11:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Very well said my friend!!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 September, 03:10
"Trust The Plan" = 174

Storm Is Coming = 174
Fast And Furious = 174
Eye Of The Storm = 174
Maricopa County = 174
Save Our Children = 174

You'll Find Out = 174
Choose The Red Pill = 174
The Wait Is Over = 174
Currency Reset = 174
God Is In Control = 174

Real Donald Trump = 174
True American Hero = 174
American President = 174
Executive Order = 174
I Caught The Swamp = 174
I Am Victorious = 174
I Love You Too = 174

The Awakening Light = 174
The Age Of Aquarius = 174
Welcome To The Q Age = 174

By Faith We Are Saved = 174

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 September, 11:23
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Pure Poetry My Dear! ❤️

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 September, 11:27
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
I do believe we are approaching the magic 80% Awake Number! 😎👍

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 September, 01:46
God protect og bless us all .I trust God with all my heart, always did.

Duncan Dunn @Ddunn22
08 September, 01:43
the plan is BULLSHIT!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
08 September, 03:47
In response Duncan Dunn to his Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 September, 01:40