Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
08 September, 10:03
wow so it obvious my friend was having chest pains from the stupid jab. but still plans to get the second jab 🤦🏼‍♀️

i dont understand. if all you've done differently is let yourself be stabbed by poison, then you start having chest pains enoughthat you wind up in the hospital . your chest muscles are inflamed and constantly feel like little needles in your chest as you're breathing, it obvious the stupid jab 💉 caused the problem. the last thing id be doing is plan to get the second jab. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

and no one says "hmm friend if all you did differently is get the jab then the jab is the problem."

today the obvious 😒 is hidden in plain sight. it doesn't take their years of schooling to see the obvious problem is the poison in the jab

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
My Dad was in ICU for 3 weeks after getting second jab. He caught CV, Kidney shut down and went into heart failure. His leg is swollen and can't walk. He can just sit now. Is awaiting booster???!!! I begged him not to get it and his reply was.."My Doctor knows what's best" .
10:18 AM - Sep 08, 2021
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
08 September, 10:26
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
oh my goodness im sorry 😞 😔 i know this is just the beginning of wjat we will have to witness of our friends and family making these choices. I pray we gain the stamina and strength to love them through the wrong decision. 🙏 Going to get harder and harder to not shout from the roof tops. So much trust placed into a doctor's hand.
hug to you💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396