Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
K I'm starting to get pissed. First i get fired for words on my car and Now this. I have received countless support over my house and because a few piece of shit liberals. Don't have the money for fines but I'm fighting this all the way.
ALL THE FOOKING WAY.
MFing Cowards.
06:40 PM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
07 September, 07:32
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Take down your front window curtains and place the largest possible sign on inside of your house on window for everyone to see. Matter of fact place flags including "F*** BIDEN in all front windows to replace curtains!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 September, 07:11
That is why i will never ever do another HOA community! if you are a free bird. HOAs are not for you. They are ran by Karens. I lived in one in SC. Never again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
07 September, 06:58
Are there "rules" about painting your house? Maybe you can get creative with your paint?

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
07 September, 07:05
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Geez dont tempt me lol. Our landlord has our backs but I dont think she would go for that... buuuut im bout ready to do some crazy shit.
Seriously Pissed Off.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
07 September, 06:52
17 kek. Fight it, you'll win. If God is with us who can possibly be against us?

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
07 September, 06:48
What, are they afraid of annoying the fudgies? I head up that way every month and that is Trump country.