Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
@VincentKennedy

I feel that we collectively have to get involved using our energy to break the
SPELL of 9/11

We must engage in doing something worldwide to push the Binding they cast on that specific location

How ?

By each one of us manifesting energy in our own spaces
Engage body , mind & soul to send out the thought of

Dark MUST come to LIGHT
&
THE LIE Exposed to Absolutely 100% TRUTH
X3

Everyday for a few minutes

Send that thought out , visualise it in your mind’s eye … you have more abilities than you know collectively using your will
03:22 PM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
07 September, 07:50
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Break that spell: Did you know that the explosion expert from the Netherlands, who saw the clip from building 7 comming down, and was saying in comment to that: 'No: this is not accidental, this is a expert take down or orgastrated destruction of that buidling', died under curious circumstances while driving in his car in Zeeland, a province of The Netherlands. He was killed... !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 September, 03:49
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
there’s a link to that … i remember … do you have ot for me ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
07 September, 07:31
Mass meditation, at the moment the first bomb went off. 08:46 NY time I think? UK time 13:46. A UK truth seeker by the name of Mark Devlin has been organising these for the past few months (7/7, 8/8 etc) and has the next one planned for this event. 🙏

08 September, 03:50
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I am setting one up in South Africa with my circle

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
07 September, 07:28
Return to sender makes me think of sender being cinder. What is Walt telling us?
re edited it to the great music of Hans Zimmer
https://youtu.be/eEAAaboz9...
Disney Fantasia, Mother nature to music of Hans zimmer - YouTube

I only recently watched this movie for the first time and realised what a great piece of art it is especially this scene..so I re edited it to the great musi...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 September, 07:10
confirmed with a 23 17.