Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Just in time for the 20th anniversary of 9/11. Will George Bush Jr. be arrested?

The bloodline of the Bush family runs deep in parallel with Satan's efforts in America originating from Europe as part of the Third Reich. In America they became the fourth Reich. Who do you think Barack Obama's mother is? Hitler went to Argentina; do your research. The bloodline needs to end with all family members.

Almost every American president is related by blood.

Barbara Bush's father is Aleister Crowley… Learn who he is and what he did in England. He is Satan in form of human. Performing many rituals executing many children. The evil and vile bloodline of Satan runs through this family, no one should be spared.

Be patient. God wins…
02:28 PM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
07 September, 11:04
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I'm still stuck on the PSBSR. I guess that doesn't really matter, just be ready be prepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
07 September, 11:07
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Public Service Broadcast Stay Ready

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
07 September, 11:08
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Also Bannon put out something to say watch tomorrow at 10 am for an announcement - not sure what it is.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 September, 03:04
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I think he made a deal with Trump (paper he passed to Laura and Jeb) at Sr.'s "funeral" So perhaps on 9/11 when he makes a speech it becomes a confession. Perfect time for such