David Hoskins @gdhoskins
07 September, 10:12
I find it hard to believe Ted Cruz is involved in rape and murder of children. I have always admired him and thought he was one of the few good guys in government. I am hoping this is not true about him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 September, 10:15
In response David Hoskins to his Publication
Me too, but, this is a factual list and all will hear their confessions within 2 weeks .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
Are there plans to shut down commerce, etc for a time? How could anyone go to work with that going on.
01:01 PM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by MarieFreedom5 in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 September, 02:52
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication
No not at all. Most has already been dealt with. Your watching a movie and the ending is already known.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
07 September, 02:56
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
that's too bad. I kinda like staying home. doesn't pay the bills but it is way more tolerable that my job!

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
07 September, 08:50
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
So, Storm ... want some good GOD news? This prophet just said at a live service in my hometown that the LORD is going to do something BIG this month and the liars will be exposed. Here is tonight's service, in progress.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
10 Days of Glory | Ted Shuttlesworth | Night 1 - YouTube

Join us as we hear an incredible message from Ted ShuttlesworthTo give go to cash app and send to $TedShuttlesworthSror by the website at www.tedshuttleswort...