David Hoskins @gdhoskins
I find it hard to believe Ted Cruz is involved in rape and murder of children. I have always admired him and thought he was one of the few good guys in government. I am hoping this is not true about him.
10:12 AM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by gdhoskins in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
12 September, 12:33
In response David Hoskins to his Publication
a ton of miss information out here. remember this is Good V Evil. Fight for lives & power.
Imagine what some will do to "save their own life or loved one"
just saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 September, 10:58
I hear you - but how many people have we found out to be compromised that we once admired - sooo many - first big one for me was George Bush 2nd - it was a hard pill to swallow - but it also opened my eyes to the level of deception..I remember them showing him reading to a classroom when he was "informed" what had happened - that something that he caused - made me sick - still does to this day - that is when I started down the rabbit hole and then I found out about the children - I will never quit fighting against this evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
07 September, 10:57
I've felt this way on a few of them on the list..heart broke over simon cowell arrested. really liked him. bunch of the politicans and movie stars I couldn't care less.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
07 September, 10:30
i hope not also, but i never felt he was legit from the get go. i would love to be wrong.

David Hoskins @gdhoskins
07 September, 10:33
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
It is hard to pick what is true and what is false. I am trying not to let my feelings interfere. I want to know the truth even if I don't like it.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
07 September, 10:21
I hope this isnt true too. HOWEVER, nothing surprised me anymore.
Julian Assange once said something in this nature: once it’s all done, 98% of thenm will fall.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 September, 10:15
Me too, but, this is a factual list and all will hear their confessions within 2 weeks .

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
07 September, 01:01
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Are there plans to shut down commerce, etc for a time? How could anyone go to work with that going on.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
12 September, 12:41
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I missed list will you repost if u get a min please & TY no hurry