David Hoskins @gdhoskins
05 July, 09:01
I have been following what is going on with Q and Trump for a few years now. I am excited about what is going to happen. But everything I am reading and video's I have watched are not giving out any new info. All the people who I follow are giving out the same stuff that I read months ago. Anyone know of any "new" info? All the so called updates from Telegram, clouthub, rumble, etc.... hasn't changed any.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
David, IMHO it is good news that we are not hearing anything - although it is frustrating.....I believe that means things are happening - remember we do have it all and watching the shit-show in Afghanastan and much more - the movie is getting good - now Biden says he wants the 9/11 files opened???? that's interesting...not sure I trust it - but if Trump would have had them revealed no one would have believed the truth - we will see what happens - God Bless
11:10 AM - Sep 07, 2021
In response David Hoskins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it