TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 September, 09:00
One thing that shocked me was Ted Cruz who has rraped over 300 children and murdered over 27 and we are just finding out about all these Senators that are Pedo’s and murderers.

https://youtu.be/se3abx45m...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 September, 09:56
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
James Inholfe and James Lankford made that list too. Somehow, I wasn't the least bit surprised to hear that. Isn't it weird how when you meet these people, your heart, intuition, gut feeling (whatever you want to call it) says "something about this person is very off?". It's nothing you can put a finger on, you just feel very uneasy about being around them. I have no idea how true the information is, but it does explain why Tori is dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
they’ve never done anything to help oklahomans. surprises me stitt isn’t on it
11:04 AM - Sep 07, 2021
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by T_Radioactive in this post can reply
07 September, 11:20
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
I never got that feeling being around Stitt. Now I do wish he would have stopped these mask mandates from this little weasel Tulsa mayor, but that said, Stitt "selectively" chooses vaccines for his own kids. He's not a anti-vaxxer, but he's for "choice". That, I can appreciate. We could do a WHOLE LOT worse that Stitt. We could have a Gavin Newsome (which I hear is the person considering running against Stitt).

07 September, 11:30
In response Made In America to her Publication
And no, these two have done nothing to help Okies. Any message I ever got from Lankford was about "him" and "how HE chose to govern" like he didn't have constituents. It's all about him. Inhofe, well...............he's just an ass. I never got a response from him when asked "why don't you push for audits?". The only response I got from Lankford was "Obviously we don't have voter fraud in Oklahoma because Trump won Oklahoma. Not only did he miss the point, he apparently didn't watch the news because two men here in Oklahoma were on the news when they found bags of Trump ballots in a trash can in a local church. Like I asked Lankford "what about the down ballots? Why aren't you asking question about voter fraud. Is it because voter fraud is the reason YOU HOLD YOUR OFFICE?" No response.