TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
One thing that shocked me was Ted Cruz who has rraped over 300 children and murdered over 27 and we are just finding out about all these Senators that are Pedo’s and murderers.

https://youtu.be/se3abx45m...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

09:00 AM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
07 September, 11:49
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I just can't watch this. Not a commentary on those who can but my spirit goes crazy when I begin to hear even the smallest bit. We have to pray for the general populace that, as they learn what's been going on, they run to the Lord! The shock will be huge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 September, 05:52
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication
They need a SHOCK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
07 September, 10:40
Milab is mentioned ~ Military Abduction. https://www.angelfire.com/...

07 September, 10:09
Our Senate with 65 of them involved in Pedophilia and child murder. That means 65% of the Senate are evil , corrupt and pedophiles and many murderers ! That is why we need this to happen now. Declass it all as they are doing. There are only 100 Senators for all 50 States.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 September, 10:48
94% HAVE A BAR CARD WHICH MAKES THEM VOID TO HOLD OFFICE IN AMERICA , ORIGINAL 13th 💥

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 September, 10:08
Anyone could say these things, where is the PROOF! Victims, Video, Do We have ANY proof?

07 September, 10:10
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
The military does and you will see it within a couple of weeks.

Dottie French @DotOn777
07 September, 11:16
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
pretty big 'news'...

Storm has had some fantastic claims over the past months.

I don't know what to think sometimes. I take it in and chew on it but do not obsess over it. Something new for me. I'm trying a newer, gentler person without snap judgements and labels. And, of course, what good is discerning ability without patience? Patience.

If it's true...shame on Ted.
If it's not true...shame on Storm.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 September, 09:56
James Inholfe and James Lankford made that list too. Somehow, I wasn't the least bit surprised to hear that. Isn't it weird how when you meet these people, your heart, intuition, gut feeling (whatever you want to call it) says "something about this person is very off?". It's nothing you can put a finger on, you just feel very uneasy about being around them. I have no idea how true the information is, but it does explain why Tori is dead.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
07 September, 10:55
In response Made In America to her Publication
🕯Thank you Tory 🕯

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
07 September, 11:04
In response Made In America to her Publication
they’ve never done anything to help oklahomans. surprises me stitt isn’t on it

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
07 September, 09:45
98 % are done