Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Patriots, it's about time!

The clock is thicking and President Trump is ready to return.

Share this photo if you want to wish him warm welcome asap!๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Subscribe: Melania_Trump_Channel

https://t.me/Melania_Trump...
01:27 AM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
07 September, 02:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I think, Itโ€™s time to go for itโ€ฆ
Waiting yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
07 September, 02:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 September, 02:03
with Veronica in the hospital not getting the treatment she needs and a huge Patriot a huge Trump supporter left there to Die the least he could do is send in one of the Red Cross ships oh, why not you sent them everywhere else and nobody used them so how about a patriot that really needs help right now

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 September, 01:32
In response James Dean to his Publication
Hard for me to believe Veronica wouldn't have had an advocate with her, Flynn for example. Not sure why this is being reported, perhaps she needs to go in hiding like many others have had to. Red Cross ships were needed, and used, for the children being rescued from underground