Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
16 August, 06:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
04 September, 04:09
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
i have been following Veronica for quiet sometime now. like over a year !! well i finally found her again on telegram, well today i posted a video of what some workers did here in louisiana. biden came and to our state and while going to his destination of new orleans there was workers that were on the side of the road. well they ALL turned their backs and gave them the finger as the convoy passed. i thought this would give people a littlw smile and laugh for a change BUT apparently that wasnt the case. for some reason a admin of her page ( thepeoplesbridge) BANNED me from there. if anyone that follows her on telegram PLEASE send them a message and tell them, i had no intention of posting any rude or ugly videos. i would never do that. if they choose to unban me that would be great. but at least give me a explanation on why they did 💔💔💔 thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
06 September, 11:24
In response Darla Sanders to her Publication
admin of her page...

soeaks volumes...

things are not as they seem...

and therefore...

i don't believe any of it...!!!

I smell
sumptink

Only people mentioned by SassieQlady in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
06 September, 09:28
In response Darla Sanders to her Publication
I don't think you are an it...🤔

but...
I don't believe any of it