r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Veronica Wolski (WhalesWarrior) who some people who followed the Flynn case closely might recognize is caught up in a medical-legal drama.

She's stuck in a hospital in Chicago being treated by a bunch of CNN viewers and can't get any lifesaving treatment like Ivermectin or monoclonal antibodies.

Please do what you can to bring attention to the story and/or help up.

TheWashingtonPundit | Speak Truth To Power
07:44 PM - Sep 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
06 September, 08:45
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 September, 08:09
I called 3 times and voiced my opinion, and they said 1st time "you arent her Family so good by" Next 2 x. they hung up on me because i said you are being complacent by working for a hospital that wont allow ivermectin to treat patients!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
06 September, 07:59
Update from earlier today.
🙏❣

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
06 September, 07:50
She needs to be carried out- request home hospice care and or just walk her out- against doctors orders is better than the alternative. She needs a Frontline Doc protocol.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts