Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
07 September, 12:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, please check your messages.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
06 September, 06:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 September, 05:04
I hope when all is said and done the Dr.'s & anyone involved in keeping life saving medicines from the people will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. I'm too far away to go & protest in person(outside the hospital), but I will keep Veronica in my prayers! May God have mercy on those who refuse to help her or anyone else! 🙏 🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 September, 03:09
Yes. But fight in a manner that does not harm Veronica. Think before acting.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 September, 02:42
Nuremberg level tyranny

Judy Anonette @biju
06 September, 02:39
Those people need to do the right thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 September, 01:49

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
06 September, 05:08
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
"JFK's Grand kids Sing Timber" - John F. Kennedy's Grandkids - YouTube

This link below is the beginning of a multi-part series that I am writing arguing that separate factions of the Deep State are at war, and the Kennedys might...

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

God Bless America @Godandcountry11
06 September, 01:46
#TeamVeronica #saveveronica Patriots FIGHT like a FLYNN for V! WWG1WGA

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
07 September, 01:05
In response God Bless America to her Publication
The Comeback Queen! She’ll be back like Fire and Ice with her one of a kind smile, personality, and red lipstick. Deep state cant keep this woman down! Not then, not now, not ever 💋❤️💋❤️💋 WWG1WGA 💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
07 September, 01:23
In response God Bless America to her Publication
Presence Resurrection Medical Center 362
❣️🇺🇸
Jesus Held Her Left Hand with His Right 362
❣️🇺🇸
We All Need Somebody
To Lean on at times 362
❣️🇺🇸
Keep your nose to the grindstone 362
❣️🇺🇸
I will make Justice the measuring line 362
❣️🇺🇸
The Bride of Christ is a literal person 362
❣️🇺🇸
Vaccines are moving along fast and safely 362
❣️🇺🇸
The Final Code To Break Judgement is Coming 362
❣️🇺🇸

#WeLoveYou Veronica 💋❤️🇺🇸💪🏻

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 September, 01:41
Ground Zero. 4% to 6% will include 1000s and 1000s of Doctors that have lost their souls.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 September, 12:20
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Our family has witnessed that for real... would like to interrogate them

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
06 September, 01:40
🎯