Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
09 May, 10:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
06 September, 08:23
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
LISTEN HEAR ME HEAR MY VOICE NOW: BEWARE OF FALSE CHRISTS THAT WILL ARISE FROM AMONG YOU DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

HEY: I WANT TO BELIEVE THE "GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD" IS THE 2ND COMING- I REALLY WANT TO BELIEVE THIS BUT WE MUST BE VERY VERY CAREFUL HERE- WE KNOW WHO IS TRYING TO RUN THE WORLD AT THIS TIME AND ITS SATAN HIMSELF!

MY INSIDE GUT TELLS ME THAT THERE IS A VERY VERY POSSIBLE OUTCOME THAT IS HEADING HERE SOON

DEADLY HEAD WOUND? RESURRECTED? POWERFUL SIGNS
( NEW TECHNOLOGY) JFK RETURNS AS JESUS CHRIST? JFK CLAIMS THE THRONE?

UH .... HELL NO I WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS ONT FOR ONE SECOND

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Its Going to be the Greatest Story Ever Told - YouTube

Liz Bliss, Miki Klann, Negative 48, Tom Numbers, Alpa Soni, Julie D’Floater, and Denise Bloand discuss HUGE Revelations about John F. Kennedy Sr. You don’t ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Mathew 24:5-8
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
10:46 AM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it