Only people mentioned by Saint_Bernard in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 December, 06:54
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
If he is not we are fooooked - but he is I have faith

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Michaels @Smics54
07 December, 10:57
True. He has the master plan, good, bad, like it or not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
07 December, 04:14
doesnt look like it but when did it really?

Pat Harger @Quickchange63
07 December, 03:49
jesus and his father are ALWAYS IN CHARGE 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 October, 04:37
GOD is most definitely in charge. Always has been and always will be.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
26 September, 05:31
God is always in charge! AMEN!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 September, 04:48
God is always in charge

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
06 September, 12:44
FACT: WE ARE ALL MULTI-DIMENSIONAL AND WE HUMANS/GODSEEDS EXIST IN MANY PLACES AT ONCE NOT ONLY THAT

WE ARE ALSO PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE AT THE SAME TIME, OUR LIMITED EARTH EYES JUST CANNOT FATHOM THIS NOR CAN WE SEE INTO THIS LIGHT SPECTRUM.

ALL LIGHT IS ETERNAL THEREFOR NOTHING AND NO ONE EVER DIES BUT LIVES FOREVER

SO ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

I BELIEVE WHAT WE FEEL/PROJECT AND THINK ABOUT WILL BECOME OUR TRUE REALITY AND RIPPLE THROUGH THE COSMOS

WHAT WE THINK WE WILL BECOME AND EARTH/GAIA IS SPLITTING FROM 3D TO 5D

SO NONE OF US ARE RIGHT AND AT THE VERY SAME TIME EACH ONE OF US ARE 100% CORRECT

DJT/KENNEDY CAN BE JESUS INCARNATE AND THE 2ND COMING BASED ON DNA OR THE SATAN OFFSPRING HIMSELF

WE MUST KEEP VIBRATIONS AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE FOR THE NEW EARTH AND HAVE NO FEAR!

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
06 September, 08:23
LISTEN HEAR ME HEAR MY VOICE NOW: BEWARE OF FALSE CHRISTS THAT WILL ARISE FROM AMONG YOU DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

HEY: I WANT TO BELIEVE THE "GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD" IS THE 2ND COMING- I REALLY WANT TO BELIEVE THIS BUT WE MUST BE VERY VERY CAREFUL HERE- WE KNOW WHO IS TRYING TO RUN THE WORLD AT THIS TIME AND ITS SATAN HIMSELF!

MY INSIDE GUT TELLS ME THAT THERE IS A VERY VERY POSSIBLE OUTCOME THAT IS HEADING HERE SOON

DEADLY HEAD WOUND? RESURRECTED? POWERFUL SIGNS
( NEW TECHNOLOGY) JFK RETURNS AS JESUS CHRIST? JFK CLAIMS THE THRONE?

UH .... HELL NO I WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS ONT FOR ONE SECOND

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Its Going to be the Greatest Story Ever Told - YouTube

Liz Bliss, Miki Klann, Negative 48, Tom Numbers, Alpa Soni, Julie D’Floater, and Denise Bloand discuss HUGE Revelations about John F. Kennedy Sr. You don’t ...

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 September, 10:46
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Mathew 24:5-8
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 September, 11:15
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Thats crazy...... I woke up to this very thing... The fatal head wound
Do we all have a hive mind or what!!

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
11 May, 09:48
His IS still in charge.

Sheilia Heier @Sheilia
11 May, 02:18
God is in charge of what we surrender to Him on this earth!! He is in charge of His angels and the Hevenly realm!!

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
09 May, 01:13
Always has been, always will be

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 May, 10:54
GOD IS IN CHARGE

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 May, 10:25
God Is Always In Charge! God Wins!

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
10 May, 05:04
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊