Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 September, 09:26
guess what... 🇨🇳
https://t.me/DonaldJTrumpT...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 September, 11:28
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
ATTN: All Patriots/Digital Soldiers...

“SAVE VERONICA RALLY”

Today September 6th ALL DAY & NIGHT THE HOSPITAL in CHICAGO WHERE SHE IS CURRENTLY TRAPPED!! 🙏🇺🇸❤️

They are REFUSING “RIGHT TO TRY”
LIFE saving medication
👉IVERMECTIN👈!!

Go to this Telegram Acct.
https://t.me/veronicawolsk...
SPREAD the URGENT MESSAGE!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Amita Resurrection Hospital
7435 W. Talcott Ave
Chicago, IL 60631

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 September, 03:52
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Can her family perhaps can have her transferred to another facility?

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 September, 10:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
they have had that asian secret service guy a long time

NEO ONE @Neo
06 September, 11:41
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Yes, and he really ist a SS Agent? Because Mainstream told it so? Nah, i don't believe it. I think the White House is already sold to China but is that important? No, because the company DC is already been off the game. Same like Germany and other companys. The people only have to realize it. The companys crashed and in fact they haven't power anymore above us.