CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 September, 07:47
Mr T: We are getting a bit discouraged. Not 1 arrest. Our leaders will not listen to our pleas for a full forensic audit. They want to vax the children.

Please help us to help save the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly FL-Patriot @RockinQ
05 September, 08:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
There have many arrest, tribunals, and executions. Go to www.Realrawnews.com to read the transcripts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 September, 08:13
In response Kelly FL-Patriot to her Publication
ty for your post

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
God the Father created us to be free. Trust His Son Jesus first and He will not fail you. I am "awake" to the horrors that are being exposed; but I refuse all fear including fear of death because of my faith in Jesus Christ. He died for me, so I will be strong and trust Him. Sending love, peace, and anointing your way>>>>>>>>
08:47 PM - Sep 05, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Verity21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Fighter, click on at the bottom under it