Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 September, 03:02
We need some solid Entrepenuers to reinvent emergency medical treatment right now.

Hospitals are currently dying and will die off completely due to their corrupt systemic overlords.

Now is the time for brave & courageous Entrepreneurs to step up, look at the problems across the country and solve them with creative technology and agile thinking.

You could save millions of lives in the process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 September, 03:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am Divorced from a surgeon who use to be normal but now he is a sick Sheeple Narcissist who worships money and worldy ways. 🤦‍♀️

The reason I am airing that dirty laundry is....to this day (2years+ post divorce) I am IN SHOCK how OUT OF TOUCH many like him in the Medical Field have become! I am telling You...The AMOUNT of Dr’s & Nurses etc. (mainly the Dr’s)that have buried their head in the sand, is Astonishing, they have lost touch with REALITY! They are 👉Controlled👈 by the AMA , and all of their Medical Societies. I still receive some of his Medical Journal mailers...they ONLY publish Lies and FEAR!!

Many of these people even voted for Trump (if they left the Hospital long enough to vote). So my point is...until the GREAT AWAKENING and TRUTH is forced down their Throats, WE MAY BE OUT OF LUCK when it comes to Medical Staff!!

PLUS MANY OF THEM RECEIVED THE JAB!!! 🤬😱. I KNOW MY EX DID, Same person who always preached Antibiotics are over prescribed e

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
#1 -around 1900, Rockefeller’s plan for the medical industry: Almost half the doctors & medical colleges in the U.S. were practicing holistic medicine, using knowledge from Europe and Native Americans. He sent a man named Abraham Flexner to travel around the country and report on the status of medical colleges &hospitals. This led to the Flexner Report, which talked about the need for revamping & centralizing our medical institutions. Based on this report, more than half of all medical colleges were soon closed. Homeopathy & natural medicines were mocked & demonized; and doctors were even jailed. To help with the transition and change the minds of other doctors & scientists, Rockefeller gave more than $100 million to colleges, hospitals and founded a philanthropic front group called “General Education Board” (GEB). ALL Medical colleges were streamlined and homogenized. All students learned the same thing, and medicine was all about using patented drugs. Your EX, learned $$$ medicene
06:06 PM - Sep 05, 2021
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
05 September, 09:52
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Damn the reptiles. 1111

05 September, 09:49
#2 Scientists received huge grants to study how plants cured diseases, but their goal was to first identify which chemicals in the plant were effective, and then recreate a similar chemical – but not identical – in the lab that could be patented.
America spends 15% of its GDP on healthcare, which should be really called “sick care.” It is focused not on cure, but only on symptoms, thus creating repeat customers. There is no cure for cancer, diabetes, autism, asthma, or even flu. Why would there be real cures? This is a system founded by oligarchs and plutocrats, not by doctors. As for cancer, oh yeah, the American Cancer Society was founded by none other than Rockefeller in 1913. Here is a quote from John D. Rockefeller that summarizes his vision for America…

05 September, 10:02
#3 . #3 The cure for us, because of using anything from BIG Pharma... is "MED BEDS". PURE, CLEAN Technology. (not from around here) :)