r363l l10n @r363ll10n
05 July, 08:35
🔴Doctors Given Power to Vaccinate Young Children Without the Knowledge of Parents

https://www.nvic.org/NVIC-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 July, 08:37
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I would sue the piss out of both the government and Big Pharm as this is redicuolous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
06 July, 08:56
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
They have to stop this insanity. Stew Peters just had Dr. Jane Ruby on his show and it was horrifying - she revealed a study conducted by Spanish doctors, after they tested what's in the injections - https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Nobody, especially not children (the youth) should be asked (never mind the ultimatums or coercion) to even consider getting this!!!

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 July, 09:00
In response LiLi MinervaQ to her Publication
i posted this immediatly after the release by Brazilian Doctors abd Scientist last week. Its just furtherv confirmation the Cabal is exterminating us.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 July, 09:29
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Yesterday I watched a video which was in spanish or italian ( had to read the english subtitles) about the discovery of graphene oxide in the injection. They said glutathione and N- Acetylcysteine could counter the effects of the graphene oxide and prevent the cytokine storm. What is your opinion?

LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
I'd have to dig deeper into your mentions but I've found options that target the GO & SP in the shots & various stages of the virus: Zinc will destroy GO + Quercetin, it dulls the SP so it can't lock onto the ACE2 protein receptor & replicate. Pine Needle Tea (mentioned by Judy Mikovitz, with its medicinal term) is a powerful one that can cure "cov". Anise tea targets the virus in a similar way.
Hydrogen Peroxide (& vit C injections) was used to cure SARS patients. In Italy, it increased the CO2 in the cells to cure & heal even lung lesions caused by the virus. Chlorine Dioxide, in the right dosage - is a powerful cure for almost everything it comes across. Colloidal Silver destroys bacteria. Thankfully, there are ways to counter damage from the shots & cure "covid". CO2 is an important part in any treatment or cure. Chinchoa, vit C, Zinc & Quercetin were the 1st I found to cure "cov" back in Mar 2020. Turns out the "HCQ protocol" combines the same properties to prevent & treat.
10:41 AM - Sep 05, 2021
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LiLi_MinervaQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LiLi MinervaQ, click on at the bottom under it