r363l l10n @r363ll10n
05 July, 08:35
🔴Doctors Given Power to Vaccinate Young Children Without the Knowledge of Parents

https://www.nvic.org/NVIC-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 July, 08:37
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I would sue the piss out of both the government and Big Pharm as this is redicuolous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
06 July, 08:56
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
They have to stop this insanity. Stew Peters just had Dr. Jane Ruby on his show and it was horrifying - she revealed a study conducted by Spanish doctors, after they tested what's in the injections - https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Nobody, especially not children (the youth) should be asked (never mind the ultimatums or coercion) to even consider getting this!!!

i posted this immediatly after the release by Brazilian Doctors abd Scientist last week. Its just furtherv confirmation the Cabal is exterminating us.
09:00 AM - Jul 06, 2021
In response LiLi MinervaQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 July, 09:29
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Yesterday I watched a video which was in spanish or italian ( had to read the english subtitles) about the discovery of graphene oxide in the injection. They said glutathione and N- Acetylcysteine could counter the effects of the graphene oxide and prevent the cytokine storm. What is your opinion?

06 July, 04:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes, it was a discovery by Brazilian Doctors and Scientist and I posted it immediatly last week when it came out and in Ebglish. Also , supplements to help you vet rid of excess Graphene Oxide. A ton of info last week and over the 4th weekend.

LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
05 September, 10:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I'd have to dig deeper into your mentions but I've found options that target the GO & SP in the shots & various stages of the virus: Zinc will destroy GO + Quercetin, it dulls the SP so it can't lock onto the ACE2 protein receptor & replicate. Pine Needle Tea (mentioned by Judy Mikovitz, with its medicinal term) is a powerful one that can cure "cov". Anise tea targets the virus in a similar way.
Hydrogen Peroxide (& vit C injections) was used to cure SARS patients. In Italy, it increased the CO2 in the cells to cure & heal even lung lesions caused by the virus. Chlorine Dioxide, in the right dosage - is a powerful cure for almost everything it comes across. Colloidal Silver destroys bacteria. Thankfully, there are ways to counter damage from the shots & cure "covid". CO2 is an important part in any treatment or cure. Chinchoa, vit C, Zinc & Quercetin were the 1st I found to cure "cov" back in Mar 2020. Turns out the "HCQ protocol" combines the same properties to prevent & treat.