Adolph Medina @IfWalker
03 September, 10:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 September, 11:15
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
Jesus = Jupiter Zeus in Pisces, hence the fisherman.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
04 September, 05:58
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
No one knows what YESHUA Ha MASHIACH looks like, that is why we are to worship an invisible GOD and NOT commit idolatry!
Exodus 20:4 Amplified Bible
“You shall not make for yourself any idol, or any likeness (form, manifestation) of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth [as an object to worship].
WWG1WGA
GOD BLESS!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
04 September, 08:07
Exactly! Don't worship any idol.
Worship the father and mother in you.

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
04 September, 09:14
my GOD IS LOVE and LOVE IS my GOD and TRUTH IS my BROTHER!
John 14:6 Amplified Bible
6 Jesus said to him, “[a]I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
Matthew 12:48-50 Amplified Bible
48 But Jesus replied to the one who told Him, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?” 49 And stretching out His hand toward His disciples [and all His other followers], He said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 50 For [a]whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven [by believing in Me, and following Me] is My brother and sister and mother.”

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
04 September, 09:38
You are Christ, not Jesus (Roman creation) Jupiter-Zeus
The Father is within you. You must first find your Divine Spark to enter Heaven.

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
i am NOT CHRIST, so i respectfully disagree but i DO KNOW, WITHOUT A DOUGHT, that CHRIST is in me BECAUDE i CANNOT lie, WHICH IS my HOPE OF GOD'S GLORY!
Colossians 1:27
Amplified Bible
27 God [in His eternal plan] chose to make known to them how great for the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in and among you, the hope and guarantee of [realizing the] glory.
WWG1WGA
GOD BLESS!
09:11 AM - Sep 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by IfWalker in this post can reply
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
05 September, 09:35
Exactly, read it very clearly.
Understand what it says.
"Which is Christ "IN" (YOU) and "AMONG" you (every person)

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
07 September, 01:00
Galatians 5:6 Amplified Bible
6 For [if we are] in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but only faith activated and expressed and working through love.
WWG1WGA
GOD BLESS!

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
07 September, 01:02
Numbers 6:25-27 Amplified Bible
25 The Lord make His face shine upon you [with favor],
And be gracious to you [surrounding you with lovingkindness];
26 The Lord lift up His countenance (face) upon you [with divine approval],
And give you peace [a tranquil heart and life].’