Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 September, 02:18
Any church/religion that isn’t talking about human trafficking/children being abused is a total farce.

Beware of churches that have a “ciriculum” and aren’t teaching first and foremost about the corruption that exists in the world today.

Why aren’t congregations praying together to ask God what His ciriculum is for the current day?

IMO, these churches are almost as big of a problem as the MSM and in many cases they have a similar agenda by hiding the actual truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
04 September, 04:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I wasn't raised with religion ,THANK YOU God!
I went to church with friends, it never made sense to me. HYPOCRITES !!! MOST People are talkers, they forget God is over their every breath! LIE CHEAT STEAL AND PRAY! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
i have learned and heard God more since i have taken the middle man out of it. church was rutine over and over. with one on one with God i have grown its like stepping away from this soon we can get back to living LIFE
11:56 PM - Sep 04, 2021
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rapnay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Renee White, click on at the bottom under it