Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Any church/religion that isn’t talking about human trafficking/children being abused is a total farce.

Beware of churches that have a “ciriculum” and aren’t teaching first and foremost about the corruption that exists in the world today.

Why aren’t congregations praying together to ask God what His ciriculum is for the current day?

IMO, these churches are almost as big of a problem as the MSM and in many cases they have a similar agenda by hiding the actual truth!
02:18 PM - Sep 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
30 December, 10:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
CAESAR'S MESSIAH: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus - OFFICIAL VERSION - YouTube

http://caesarsmessiahdoc.com OFFICIAL VERSIONSeven of today's most controversial Bible scholars reveal their shocking conclusions about the origins of Chr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
30 December, 10:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
05 September, 03:51
Must Preach the Gospel - which starts with sin/evil/lies and deception. Ignore that and they are apostate

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
05 September, 10:42
I refuse to go back until I know 100% of the corruption is gone. churches here are worried about masks! I will send them a few dollars just bc if you dont donate to the chuch a priest wont do a mass should something happen and I pass away unexpectedly. I talk to God numerous times a day and every night before bed. I see no point confessing my sins to a priest to be forgiven and to receive communion. now that I think of it, communion is probably some part of mockery. 😩

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
05 September, 10:46
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
send them ya Trump coins...😂😂🐄

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 September, 03:47
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
I am with you. If churches were so where we were supposed to be, we would have known all of this truth all of our lives. I have gotten to know GOD better since I left the Catholic Church. In reality, they left me because I no longer felt spiritually safe there.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 September, 07:47
Churches are not needed other than a gathering of like minded souls. Denominations of churches are "DIVISIONs" don't fall for being anything other than God's servant - we are all his children.

He created us so that He may dwell within us its ... this is known as consciousness.
You know the difference between right and wrong because you have a conscience.

The opposite is true for those without a soul - they are void / empty vessels.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
04 September, 11:35
Jeff Childers is spot on in an article called “What the church needs to know about Covid 19”. I doubt it’ll stay up for much longer, trying to link it keeps crashing my browser. coffeeandcovid dot com

“God gave me a message for you:
* When the Church wakes up, this will all be over.
* But if the Church DOESN’T wake up, this will BE all over. “

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 11:34
It is simple:
Religion has been satans great deception, we have been living in the time of the false prophet, the great deceiver our whole lives.

When the truth about religion is revealed, all will fall away to pure spirituality with a direct connection to God & a loving compassion in service to him and each other. The pure joy of it will all but eliminate lower frequencies within us.

Hold tight to your internal eternal connection to God and the teachings of Jesus and dont worry so much about what falls away
It was a false past & we need to file it in the correct folder for reference & move on to the most loving, compassionate, and rewarding spiritual experience you have not yet imagined!

You are not going to loose anything!

You are gaining, MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE RIGHT NOW!
God will still be God!
The teachings of Jesus will still be words to live by!
Your Soul Powers given to you by God will be your new frontier!

wainthepain01
@danuscg
@jfkjrfan

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
05 September, 02:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All of it Nana,

Lied about everything.

Proper spelling;
Kabb (covenent with)
Allah (God)
kabballah

Comes from teachings of Enoch, not some jesuit priest.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 September, 09:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ITS PAST TIME FOR A WESLEY TYPE TENT STYLE CAMP MEETING IN THIS COUNTRY, & GET RID OF ALL THESE FALSE DOCTRINES ...........

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 September, 11:29
Yes!!

Mar Jek @Mjekel
04 September, 09:59
I was born and raised Catholic. raised my daughters through parochial schools. But I am so disenfranchised by what is happening that I feel I’m a little lost. Maybe a lot lost. keeping God and his son Jesus Christ in my heart and soul will help me figure this mess through.

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
04 September, 06:01
Why I don't attend one and haven't for years. Read my Bible daily and am on my third read of the whole Bible and will keep it up until the LORD takes me out of here! Even the Bible shows of the evil that is in this earth, many times.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
04 September, 04:20
Amen my church started talking about this years ago. They had a special speaker come in that was trying to stop the trafficking. That's what helped me to know rumors were real. A lot of Mega churches are going to be judged someday by the Lord. As you know a lot of them are run by Masons fake pastors.

Marg Linn @Otter10
04 September, 04:17
What is a ciriculum?

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
04 September, 06:07
In response Marg Linn to her Publication
...it's what they teach in public schools. Common Core related.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
04 September, 04:09
If your Church is a 301c funded church, RUN!!! They do not lead with the Holy Spirit, they have a curriculum to follow and are not even allowed to talk about certain subjects.
I find that ironic because they all teach to Trust in the Lord, yet they don't trust the Lord enough to peach what the Lord wants us to know from the Holy Spirit because they are afraid the Lord won't provide for them and they will lose their funding. 🤦🏻🤦🏻

arba happihr @arba
04 September, 04:01
I wasn't raised with religion ,THANK YOU God!
I went to church with friends, it never made sense to me. HYPOCRITES !!! MOST People are talkers, they forget God is over their every breath! LIE CHEAT STEAL AND PRAY! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Renee White @Rapnay
04 September, 11:56
In response arba happihr to her Publication
i have learned and heard God more since i have taken the middle man out of it. church was rutine over and over. with one on one with God i have grown its like stepping away from this soon we can get back to living LIFE

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
04 September, 03:21
They have been the problem for a long time. Look at the seemingly small churches that wanted bigger and bigger buildings; more and more property; larger and larger congregations....more and more power over the people, more houses, more cars, more vacations, more money>moremoremoremoremoremoremore>>dark side.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
04 September, 03:16
religion, money and military are their favorite things to corrupt

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
04 September, 03:09
#RecompenseMatters = = = > < >

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
04 September, 04:24
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
first pic ive ever seen of someone getting beaten that i could stomach

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 September, 09:30
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
04 September, 03:07
Agree 100%

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
04 September, 03:05

chore Toke @choretoke
05 September, 11:08
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Even in the Buddhism religion❗️🤨🤦🏽‍♀️

Carey Lou @Careylou
05 September, 03:54
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Catholic churches influenced the mega churches

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
04 September, 03:50
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
AMEN TO THIS !!!!!!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
04 September, 03:50
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
AMEN TO THIS !!!!!!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
04 September, 02:24
Like the MSM, these churches deliver 90% of the Word and 10% of the Most Unclean. Masked by Evil inflection, misplaced commas and faulty cadence. It's been well practiced for millennia.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
04 September, 02:53
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
YOU are more generous with YOUR percentages than I AM. THEY deliver less than 40 % of the WORD of GOD. The WORD of GOD was changed by the Publishing Houses ,which are owned by the Rockefellers. People were told, that it was to 'reflect a "new translation" to account for 'being more modern/up-to-date. This was "word-speak", which is done intentionally to deceive away from the original written accounts. Churches became dross. GOD Sees ALL and KNOWS ALL that THEY would do to Humanity, even which books were going to be selected to be put into a Bible. GOD whispered into the ears of THOSE who chose The Books & in which order at that time. So even when THEY are 'planning ugly deeds' for the long term, Our GOD cant be thwarted. GOD IS IN CONTROL. Those who seek GOD's TRUTH. finds it. GOD wrote HIS NAME in our DNA. It is why THEY want Everyone to take the Vax,which is mRNA, which uses nano tech to 'rewrite the DNA'. This is a Spiritual WAR. GOD vs Satan.