In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Vote out ;
1 soon coming $1,000 annual car registration
2 $5.00 gal gas
3 permenant blockage of building water resivoirs
4 Hugely soaring crime/homeless clogged parks/sidewalks
5 marxist/satanist educators

and worse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
06 September, 11:55
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I can't even get rego now...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
05 September, 09:04
Putting my shoes on now.👟

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
05 September, 08:34
my family voting newscum out. however im hearing cheating already going on. 2020 hasnt been fixed. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
05 September, 03:55

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
05 September, 03:43
8 in my family voting him out - taking our mail in ballots to the poll. But even then, I'm not convinced there isn't fraud already set up to happen :(

I can tell you though, almost everyone I talk to locally wants him GONE. This may turn out like the 2020 election though...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
05 September, 01:53
Hand deliver those ballots Cali!
Can you believe the “fake conservative” polls are saying Newsom will win! 😂 Newsom is as good as gone!

Stephanie Close @Close07
05 September, 01:42
We need him out!

AJS CSC @munchkin823
05 September, 12:56
Watch CA, remember?

Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
05 September, 12:46
I am voting for recall

LQve Trump @LoveTump
05 September, 12:20
All my family are voting him OUT.
I really feel we've had voter fraud here for many many years. I hope there is a plan to stop at this time around.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 September, 12:12
If Pretty Haired Newsom gets to keep his gig as Gov
I am hoping for gas tax and car registraition to go up
1500% so that all those left will have to walk out of Cali
with their heads down... $600 to $900 a year on a newer
vehicle for registration just aint enough

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
05 September, 12:05
Definately! Then I’m moving to Tennessee. 😂

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 September, 11:50
do votes count this time around?

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
04 September, 11:48
👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 11:47
No shit yall get you some one that will take care of YOU instead of HIS OWN SELF!

Hasnt enough of your state been destroyed by the evil shit already?

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 September, 11:46
Vote lol