TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
04 September, 06:02
Just a heads up Parler is back up and operational . I am TheStormIsUponUs and @ Q8128Hgmail.com. Just an FYI .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
04 September, 06:43
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Do you really believe Trump will be back on Twitter SOON ?
I can't see that happening.

There is a 3 year Q delta on Sept. 6 for
Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test.

It's also the day for start of Feast of Trumpets.

Could the TRUMPets be EBS messages of Disclosure ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 September, 06:47
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
You ask me that before and its not the same thing. So no that is not the start of the 10 days of darkness. The 1st arrest will be public and the start is focused more on MSM and then Social Media. No more silencing the TRUTH.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
04 September, 06:53
Reports are that the New Leader of Canada was asked
about the 10 Days of Darkness.

She said it will be no cell phones, internet, or radio.
Also no TV programs except only a Military Satellite Channel
that will broadcast Worldwide Disclosures of Truth.

Does that sound right ?

04 September, 06:58
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
911 will work . The rest most likely not. All television will be Military coordinated and you will hear conffesions of many types.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 September, 07:38
What about prescriptions people need?

Some meds you cant get until old script is finished.
07:39 PM - Sep 04, 2021
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
04 September, 07:54
pharmacies are offering 90 day refills. i do not know your age, however, my father orders his through mail. setting it up in the beginning is a pain because you do have to wait until the 10th day. however, once you start it is nice. My father only had a problem once, that was due to the post office “checking” his envelop. now you can get 90 day supply through walgreens as long as the script is not from the hospital? i do not know why? i usually get everything through mail order unless it is something he needs immediately. i made sure my father had backup of meds. thanks to the mail order he always had extra. he was set for 4 months if needed. however, i actually got him off most of his meds.

04 September, 07:53
Yes, but you can contact your doctor and he can fax the refill to the pharmacy. This has been in preparation for almost 40 years don’t worry.

04 September, 07:54
Thought we wouldnt have phone service?

04 September, 07:55
Dont mean to a pest. Just want to be prepared.