TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
04 September, 06:02
Just a heads up Parler is back up and operational . I am TheStormIsUponUs and @ Q8128Hgmail.com. Just an FYI .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
Do you really believe Trump will be back on Twitter SOON ?
I can't see that happening.

There is a 3 year Q delta on Sept. 6 for
Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test.

It's also the day for start of Feast of Trumpets.

Could the TRUMPets be EBS messages of Disclosure ?
06:43 PM - Sep 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by rghardy3 in this post can reply
04 September, 06:52
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
He may own Parler as he is posting there too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
04 September, 06:55
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
What about on Twitter ?
Is he back on there ?
I have not been on it since they banned me 9 months ago.

04 September, 06:47
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
You ask me that before and its not the same thing. So no that is not the start of the 10 days of darkness. The 1st arrest will be public and the start is focused more on MSM and then Social Media. No more silencing the TRUTH.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
04 September, 06:53
Reports are that the New Leader of Canada was asked
about the 10 Days of Darkness.

She said it will be no cell phones, internet, or radio.
Also no TV programs except only a Military Satellite Channel
that will broadcast Worldwide Disclosures of Truth.

Does that sound right ?

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
04 September, 07:16
I followed Q from day one and believe in the plan, but seriously folks, stop obsessing with dates and get ready for a total communist takeover. THIS IS MUCH WORSE THAN WE ANTICIPATED AND EACH DAY MORE OF OUR FREEDOMS ARE IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR.

I suggest having a long term contingency plan in case this mother fucker blows up in our faces. Stock up on food, ammo and money in the mattress, however you can get it. NO ONE KNOWS HOW THIS SHIT SHOW ENDS.