CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
screw you, marj!! I though you were one of the good guys!!

HOW MUCH DID THEY SPEND TO BRIBE YOU TO STOP WITH THE 2020 ELECTION FRAUD AUDIT DEMAND

YOU ARE CCP, AND II AGREE WITH LIN WOOD!!

TG says “others” should do the work for a GA 2020 audit. She cannot help because she was elected at the “federal level!”

“Of course being elected on the federal level, I’m unable to help them on the state level other than support them . . .”

What??? Are you kidding me???

MTG is supposed to represent We The People. She cannot fight for us???

I have repeatedly urged MTG to fight for an audit of the GA 2020 election. I have given her a chance to do the right thing. She is still not doing so. Marjorie is ALL talk and NO action. She wants others to do ALL the heavy lifting.

Then she urges you to vote in another rigged election in 2022! Disgusting.

https://www.thegatewaypund...
05:45 PM - Sep 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
04 September, 07:44
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Agreed. She is definitely compromised in some way. She's obviously not supporting President Trump who is continuously making his voice known about the fraud. The same goes for any republican on the state or federal level. They are sticking out like a sore thumb. It's hard to miss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 September, 07:50
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT, TY FOR YOUR POST!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 September, 06:57
CM, 💯🎯👊

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 September, 07:55
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
😁🙏👊 USUSUSUSUSUSUSUS....

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 September, 06:39
she kinda made me extremely wary. something was off. i wanted to believe in her but my gut said absolutely not. she actually looks masculine.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
04 September, 05:51
Presidential elections are run by the individual states, so it has to be a state-level process to audit, involving the elected state congress and associated officials.

She seems to be fighting for us, but she has no official powers in this matter.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 September, 06:20
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
I THINK LIN IS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING MORE ABOUT MARJ AT THIS POINT.