Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
04 September, 09:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
I'Ve been experiencing a high-pitched "white noise" in my head, with increase in later years.

I thought it was my ears, but I don't think so. It feels like my head.

Interesting point: I sit on my porch, day and evening. The 17-year cicadas are out in force...at night, the cicadas have a tone, close to that noise in my head. Extremely high-pitched. Their sound is the closest description of my head!
09:51 AM - Sep 04, 2021
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
Rena Charboneau @Rena
04 September, 10:56
In response Dottie French to her Publication
i have been having what you describe for several years. about 6 weeks ago i lost hearing in my right ear and some in my left. im wearing a hearing aid to help in the left ear. but the strange thing is that i can hear ringing and white noise in the right ear or as you describe-its in my head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena Charboneau @Rena
04 September, 10:56
In response Dottie French to her Publication
i have been having what you describe for several years. about 6 weeks ago i lost hearing in my right ear and some in my left. im wearing a hearing aid to help in the left ear. but the strange thing is that i can hear ringing and white noise in the right ear or as you describe-its in my head.