Bea Benjamin @FranBea
01 September, 09:55
This thing they call covid has to be a parasite. Thats why it does not respond to antibiotics or steroids. It is a parasite-has to be. Ivermectin works. It kills parasites. Thats it-thats the cure. All the ventilators in the world wont kill a parasite in your lungs. 💥 The parasite-bio weapon is being treated incorrectly. A strong immune system can usually eradicate parasites, and if yours is not up to par-use the Ivermectin as a preventative to kill the parasite..💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
04 September, 06:36
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
"The Cure for all Diseases" Dr. Hulga Clark, CANCER, Plus many other fatal diseases are ALL PARASITES!!! Take the parasite cleanse from OneLifeUSA.com $28. Cancer cannot live when this is taken as directed. There's other cures also. NOTE: you have to always take maintenance doses to KEEP parasites away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
Really shouldn't say "Cure"...as that usually gets things taken away by the powers that be, etc....I've had medical tests to prove my cancer has been taken away, cervical and bladder cancer is kept at bay with these. If I neglect to take my para cleanse, then shown by cystoscopy test, tumors come back, if I take my para cleanse, then no tumors detected. Cystoscopies scheduled yearly now, instead of every three months.
06:42 AM - Sep 04, 2021
In response Ellsworth Nailtree to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EllsworthNailtree in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
04 September, 06:49
In response Ellsworth Nailtree to her Publication
I'm supposed to get tested every three months...

not bloody likely...!!!

I haven't been back...!!!

not since I saw them about overdosing me...!!!

both with chemo and antibiotic's...!!!

They threw me in the rubber room...
for over 5 hours...

then an indian doctor came and expected me to kiss his arse...

he found out it was better to let me out...

after he kissed mine...!!!

true story