Bea Benjamin @FranBea
This thing they call covid has to be a parasite. Thats why it does not respond to antibiotics or steroids. It is a parasite-has to be. Ivermectin works. It kills parasites. Thats it-thats the cure. All the ventilators in the world wont kill a parasite in your lungs. 💥 The parasite-bio weapon is being treated incorrectly. A strong immune system can usually eradicate parasites, and if yours is not up to par-use the Ivermectin as a preventative to kill the parasite..💥
09:55 PM - Sep 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
04 September, 06:36
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
"The Cure for all Diseases" Dr. Hulga Clark, CANCER, Plus many other fatal diseases are ALL PARASITES!!! Take the parasite cleanse from OneLifeUSA.com $28. Cancer cannot live when this is taken as directed. There's other cures also. NOTE: you have to always take maintenance doses to KEEP parasites away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
04 September, 06:42
In response Ellsworth Nailtree to her Publication
Really shouldn't say "Cure"...as that usually gets things taken away by the powers that be, etc....I've had medical tests to prove my cancer has been taken away, cervical and bladder cancer is kept at bay with these. If I neglect to take my para cleanse, then shown by cystoscopy test, tumors come back, if I take my para cleanse, then no tumors detected. Cystoscopies scheduled yearly now, instead of every three months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
04 September, 06:13
Blood flukes fit that description🤷‍♀️

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
04 September, 09:26
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
😮💥💥Yes they do! This would explain the clotting......genius💥🙋‍♀️

04 September, 06:13
Blood flukes fit that description🤷‍♀️

04 September, 06:15
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Schistosoma?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 September, 05:34
oh yes and even before covid if u would ever mention parasites to mainstream docs they would laugh and say only if u in africa /india etc living in filth would u need to worry about that

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
04 September, 06:08
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
But they can and will evolve to get to us in the end?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 September, 05:32
also explains why Dr Judy mentioned suramin as an antidote (it kills parasites )

Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
04 September, 04:59
Seems Dr. Young identified a Terran (?) parasite in a vial of Pfizer vaccine recently.....the probability is high. A blood parasite I think - microscopic but bigger than everything around it in electronmicroscope

Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
04 September, 04:58
There has been a huge cover-up of parasite infections in the Western nations for some time now as well as much medical gaslighting when faulty lab tests show negative results. Infectious disease doctors getting maybe a video of training on parasites (one of very few Dr's -Dr. Cahill-in NYC told me this-who specialize in treating/diagnosing)-ignorant, arrogant and gaslight patients due to their ignorance on the topic. Medical schools not teaching them about parasites - no emphasis. I think this is by design by Big Pharma and the small .00001% aristocrat evil controllers. Research shows parasite infections tied to many chronic symptoms and disease. I also suspected perhaps parasites in shot as well. They already spray morgellons fibers in AI Bio Chem trails..desiccated red blood cells, metals....likely parasite eggs too. Found study and someone who had tetanus shot independently tested 2015- two ingredients identified that stood out for me- unidentified parasite eggs and lyme rods.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
04 September, 05:10
In response Violetta Magnolia to her Publication
They used to wake me up around the clock...
taking 'cultures'...

the Asian nurse with a heavy accent
wouldn't listen to a word I would say...

she would just keep mining for ear wax
and kept picking her nose...
with her pretty blue gloves on...

I told her/them...
I had a tooth infection...

but they just kept taking blood cultures...

and even said
"we are a hospital and not a dentist"

I shit you not...!!!

anyway...
after they finished pumping the gallons of chemo
and stem cell transplant

They got their Egyptian security guard...
and two old moles...
to try and finish me off...

not even that worked ...lol

I got out and went to a dentist...
who finally pulled that stinking tooth out...

All a True story...!!!

Hospitals are full of criminals...!!!

The whole fucking world is...!!!

and you can shove your COVID shit...!!!

fair up your arse...!!!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
04 September, 01:24
on the Stew Peters show a Dr Robert Young has looked into all the vaccines and he says they all contain a very dangerous parasite.

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
04 September, 01:26
In response Faith 777 to his Publication
my apologies i duplicated an image, I shoukd have added this one… fir done reason i csn’t paste thr link from Rumble

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
04 September, 01:54
In response Faith 777 to his Publication
💥💥💥💥 Thank you for sharing!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
04 September, 12:22
they still lining up like sheep to get the booster wont be saved and im sitting here watching them Comfy as fuck

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
04 September, 01:57
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Me and you both my friend-💥🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
04 September, 12:19
my dad was a farmer. raised pigs. around my graduation yr 1986 something made his pigs die and we had sheep after being vaccinated went crazy like epilepsy lost all but one. since Q 2019 when found. i so get all of it. makes me sick.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
04 September, 01:58
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
It makes me sick too-so very disturbing. It is so hard to watch-🤦‍♀️

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
04 September, 12:14
true

Shelly Mahany @itoldyaso
02 September, 12:07
I’ve thought the same thing forever! Why are the most effective medicines anti-paracitics??? Any vet should’ve already questioned this 🤨

Kay Tee @kmax
04 September, 01:52
In response Shelly Mahany to her Publication
Dr Hulda Clark thought parasites were implicated in disease. She created a "zapper" to kill the parasite and stated they all emitted a frequency. Match it and you kill the virus. Very interesting Dr.

She thought chemicals were also related.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Kay Tee @kmax
04 September, 01:54
In response Shelly Mahany to her Publication
According to Clark, all disease is caused by foreign organisms & pollutants that damage the immune system. She asserted that eliminating these organisms from the body using herbal or electrical means while removing pollutants from the diet would cure all diseases.

In her book The Cure For All Cancers, Clark postulated all cancers and many other diseases are caused by the flatworm Fasciolopsis buski. "The adult [fluke], though, stays tightly stuck to our intestine or liver, causing cancer, or uterus, causing endometriosis, or thymus, causing AIDS, or kidney, causing Hodgkin's disease)."[10]

Carmina Smith @gamma1
01 September, 11:43
I've been wondering too for those that can't get Ivermectin, maybe a parasite cleanse/fast would work

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
02 September, 12:21
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
I found the link used by another group if patriots-just sharing 💥👇🏻https://www.pushhealth.com... -

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
02 September, 06:31
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣 i was looking at your picture and i thought you were headless. lol

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
01 September, 11:35
I WORM MY COWS WITH THIS STUFF THAT IS WHAT ITS USED FOR. THEY DO HAVE 3MG OR 3 GRAM PILLS FOR HUMANS YEAH IT DOES THE SAME THANG IF YOU CAN GET A DR TO PROSCRIBE IT AND FIND A PHARMACY THAT WILL FILL IT .....SMH

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
02 September, 12:02
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Yes -🤣 I used to work for a dermatologist who would prescribe it for patients that had Delusions of Parasitosis -he gave 18mg x 1 dose. Ivermectin is approved for use in humans to treat intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis. All pharms should fill it. 🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
01 September, 09:59

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
01 September, 10:11
In response Kel Que to her Publication
💥🙋‍♀️🇺🇸