Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 September, 06:15
It’s looking like @doqholliday , POTUS, VK, Flynn and the whole gang will have the opportunity to be reactivated on Twitter again soon!

#WINNING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
02 September, 06:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I got booted same day as our beloved POTUS and while I'll never be able to re-establish all the amazing contacts I had and sorely miss, I was only there to support Trump, spread pertinent info and harrass the hell out of the likes of Pelosi, Schifty, No Nads, the Jihad Squad..especially Miss Potato Head AOC...am ready for Round 2, Twit is really a huge lefty cesspool now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A follow up...I WAS able to "view" my Twit account today..can't post/follow, my following/follower stats are zeroed out...BUT..I can look at a page bahaha
12:06 AM - Sep 04, 2021
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gunslingergirl in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 September, 03:54
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
As a suspended account I can read some but it’s too limited. They want my phone number that they already have but want me to confirm it. No way.

05 September, 11:57
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
That's what I got too..and I let them have that #...it's an old one from like 6 years ago 🤣...but they still never let me in. I just want to find some of my great people