Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It’s looking like @doqholliday , POTUS, VK, Flynn and the whole gang will have the opportunity to be reactivated on Twitter again soon!

#WINNING
06:15 PM - Sep 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 10:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, did you get back on? I just created a 4th..I got in. 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
06 September, 12:49
I wished I could get back on w any if my 8 accounts. 🙋🏻‍♀️🥸🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
05 September, 04:29
I hope so. My account was suspended the same day as POTUS. It would be nice to have my account reactivated.

Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
04 September, 11:15
My gosh i miss my Twitter.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
03 September, 11:14
Is this for everyone?
I was banned and have been unable to join again. I've used different emails but, they want a phone number and I'm not buying another phone just to get on twitter.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
02 September, 11:34
Me too?? I was dumped on 1/8.

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
02 September, 11:06
ok…but I was banned 3 times! if I cant see what they say on Twit I dont care!

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
02 September, 06:09
I got booted same day as our beloved POTUS and while I'll never be able to re-establish all the amazing contacts I had and sorely miss, I was only there to support Trump, spread pertinent info and harrass the hell out of the likes of Pelosi, Schifty, No Nads, the Jihad Squad..especially Miss Potato Head AOC...am ready for Round 2, Twit is really a huge lefty cesspool now

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
04 September, 12:06
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
A follow up...I WAS able to "view" my Twit account today..can't post/follow, my following/follower stats are zeroed out...BUT..I can look at a page bahaha

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
02 September, 04:02
Twitter is silly..i'm just random and they suspended me..whats strange is that they left some of the popular accounts..oh well..who knows..

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
02 September, 04:00
look at all those angel numbers and meaning in here 🥳🥰

Josie Taylor @Josiewells
02 September, 03:56
I lost my account and would love to have it back and also would like to sue the twatter

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 September, 03:45
Hope they reinstate my connections too!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 September, 03:44
Well do we all get to have our old accts back?????

We both know who is in charge here.
smiles

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 September, 03:43
i miss seeing Catturd

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
02 September, 11:22
I miss the ole battlefield. Not much to fight here, since we're all on the same side - well, not counting the shills. 😝 It will be fun to be back!

Bee Saved @BSaved
02 September, 05:02
what about us common folk?

Evie LikeChevy @EvieLikeChevy
02 September, 04:38
I was kicked off August 7th 2020. I never looked back

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
02 September, 04:39
In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication
Jan 8th...
for me...

from memory

Aga Gie @AgaG
02 September, 03:42
Why do You want to be on Twitter?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 September, 02:51
Does that mean we all get back on?

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
02 September, 12:16
Look to Twitter. The storm is upon us.

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
02 September, 03:40
In response Lll Ooo to her Publication
Yes. Exactly what I was thinking.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 September, 10:44
Will the r3al doc please stand up....

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
01 September, 09:40
lets go!!

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
01 September, 09:02
cant. freakin. wait!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
01 September, 08:49
doqholiday with respect - 4m - https://rumble.com/vltgo4-...

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
01 September, 08:30
me too I hope!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 September, 07:56
Never Retreat
2 Pics

joann ferguson donated @joann212
01 September, 07:39
When I go the boot, I never looked back. If POTUS is reinstated, I'll have to check if I'm also reinstated.