r363l l10n @r363ll10n
03 September, 02:43
🟡🟡🟡

5/9/2009-9/3/2021: Christian James Heady passed at 3:15AM. I was laying in bed next to him holding his hand as he suddenly took his last couple of breaths. This kid fought for 15 months with stage 4 DSRCT Sarcoma cancer. 20 rounds of chemo, 11 surgeries and 10 round of radiation. I am so proud of you son! You have inspired and changed so many lives. In fact, you were so good at it you get to go home after 12 short years. You are cancer free! Please give me sign after sign as I have to wait to see you again. It was an honor, to be your father! I will see you again, just not yet! I love you Christian James! Thank you everyone for everything you have done to support this kid. He was such an old soul! I know that he is in a place that he is very comfortable with now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
🙏I am so sorry for you and your family. May God pour His love out on you and your loved ones.
02:47 PM - Sep 03, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CopperLeafFarms in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deb Okuma, click on at the bottom under it