Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
A lifelong friend, that has been picking on me since I was 5 years old, just passed away in a hospital on remdesevir and a ventilator. Instead of improving and getting better, they watched him decline and die. I pray every damn one of those doctors and nurses involved pay some consequences for doing nothing to intervene and try saving these people who come in there hoping for HELP and get NONE. Im so angry I could punch EVERYTHING.
01:57 PM - Sep 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by JanaJMasterson in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 September, 02:00
In response Just Jana to her Publication
I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that God gives you peace and that your dear friend gets justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
03 September, 02:07
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
His wife isn't all the way awake and didn't fight for him in there despite everything we told her...ivermectin just saved our lives outside of the hospital. I cannot fathom WHY they won't use it there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 September, 01:59
I'm praying for you and the family. You are not angry, you are filled with righteous indignation.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 September, 01:58
😢I am so sorry for your loss.

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
03 September, 01:58
I'm so so sorry!! I am angry for you as well! Sending you lots of love and prayers.