Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 September, 12:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Video was created in 1994 and people (us) have just discovered these truths. The populace has no idea, numbed by TV, still slaves without any knowledge of being a slave. Alex Collier has been trying to wake up humanity.

He even said JFK was the only president who spoke of this malady in our society, how UN is set up to control us. Predicts DJT, "need a president who is not a politician." Listen to his video, look for more of his info. Research.

https://rumble.com/ve3yjx-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 September, 02:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Will do thanks for sharing hun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 September, 10:12
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nana has seen what I think was some sort of reptilian but this one did not seem evil when he paid me a visit. I can feel which ones are evil as soon as they show up.
Not all with pointy jagged teeth are bad, but there were a hell of a lot of bad ones before Trump and our alien allies took them down.
Pic posted by Vincent Kennedy

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 September, 12:47
Yes I've been telling people that too, they DON'T WANT TO BE WRONG - its now about their belief systems being challenged.
They will say anything to protect their belief systems or they will SELF-IMPLODE!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 September, 10:24
yes!! seen that page before too! why CAN’T people look and see themselves? beyond me why this wouldn’t be one of the first things to look at! I’ve told friends, “I can tell you things all day, but if you don’t look and learn for yourself, you won’t remember! Just like a Book report in school! If you read the book you remember it, scan the book you won’t”
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
03 September, 10:20
i bought this book as proof lol

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
03 September, 10:17
tried to share on fb yesterday and. was immediately booted off