Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Anyone remember when VK hacked Twitter and brought it down? That was pretty epic.
12:48 AM - Sep 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 September, 03:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
noooooo LOL did he?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 September, 04:48
Time2 do some sketchy sh*t doo dah...so EPIC !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
03 September, 04:14
it was EPIC! i miss him!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 September, 02:55
Do you think he will be back b4 9-11?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 September, 12:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe 9/10? 😎

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 September, 02:55
Do you think he will be back b4 9-11?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 September, 02:25
No ha!! But i wouldnt doubt his capability!! Lets me know the white hats are in control. Thanks for the conformation DoQ!!

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
03 September, 12:18
It was INCREDIBLE! Minutes earlier, he told us to clear our cookies. Then came the post with the jump-roping power lines and the song "Time to do some sketchy shit, doo dah, doo dah" in the background. Then BOOM, twitter is down and the ONLY post I could see was VK's. It was freaking EPIC. My favorite VK moment.

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
03 September, 12:21
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
Edit: power line being pulled down, not jump-roping

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
03 September, 02:38
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
Ha! I din't put it all together but I do remember the "time to do some sketchy shit doo dah doo dah!" Outstanding!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 September, 10:34
"twitter fun"

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
03 September, 09:19
Miss him! That was a day to remember. VK takes Jack down!

Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
03 September, 08:56
hahaha i miss him

Bella Kay @Bella_K
03 September, 06:05

Bella Kay @Bella_K
03 September, 05:52
October 15th, that was awesome!

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
03 September, 02:36
Time to do some sketchy shit, doo dah. Check my comment on your last VK post.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 September, 02:35
Was that one of his spicy margarita nights?🤣 Sure do miss VK @VincentKennedy

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
03 September, 01:07
don’t have twatter, but i feeeeelya

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
03 September, 12:51
Nope…don’t remember that! Still can’t get on Twitt.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 September, 12:53
In response Deb Okuma to her Publication
There were plenty of times twatt faces played with my phone...

kinda like on here