17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
Thinking about precious metal backed QFS I start to see the Freedom.

Recall all the repatriated gold/wealth. Distribute among the world, cut prices to 50's levels (~90%drop) Global wealth + 10x buying power

See it?

Returing ALL leverage to workers. Boss I don't need minimum wage, I can start a business. what can YOU do for ME?

Workers can be picky, rather than employers.
Equity stakes.
I think to @doqholliday mentioning owning your work thru blockchain.

Plenty to rebuild + new tech to introduce - resources abound.
Love your work.

Freedom
Slaves No More
Brave New World
11:02 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
07 March, 04:43
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I will believe it's an employees' job market when businesses pay to train employees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
07 March, 04:03
🙏👍💛 going to search out doq's comments on owning your work thru blockchain. thanks for heads up.

i was literally talking about value of people just an hour ago! this is part of the freedom > people being valued, and thus feeling valuable again. 🙏 ive always been a dreamer about these sort of things, maybe naive on how the world is about to change, but certainly a dreamer about it all.

thanks 17c, i appreciate you!! 💛👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
07 March, 03:55
and boy I love your work as well....
I, too, am looking forward to a better (near) future.
Can't wait to see what options become available.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 March, 03:50
What can you do for me? How we all wouldn't love to say that?

Ragia HRH @HRH
04 February, 08:09
new to this and buying silver online. does the coin grading matter? plz advise. thank you ☺️

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
04 February, 05:23
plus with IBOR
your information is your income not to be sold by BIG TECH

Lady Patriot @PatriotMomma17
29 January, 12:45
good2cu

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
29 January, 02:18
In response Lady Patriot to her Publication
THERE YOU ARE

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 January, 11:06
Trumpsara. Huge part of the plan.