True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 September, 08:35
Channel 4 TV UK are doing a None-White Day Sept 10thno white people will be on tat channel that day.

They just keep pandering to black people imagine if they had a all white day on C4 can you imagine the outcry this is an embarrassment to the black community all they see you as is VICTIMS is that how black people want to be treated all their lives??? I should think not as we are all from the same creator RACE THEORY needs to fck off

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 September, 08:49
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
One wonders what they will do when the clock rolls over to 9/11...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
I am hoping all this ends this year i am getting pissed off at seeing it all now i am dumbfounded by it all and i reckon a worldwide false flag will happen it has to
08:54 AM - Sep 02, 2021
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 September, 09:16
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
The pressure is certainly building, that feeling that something big is going to happen.

I am just glad 9/11 is on the weekend this year, my husband will be home, so if something does go down, we will be together.

We can all hope and manifest for a speedy resolution to whatever it turns out to be.