Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
02 September, 12:41
God IS in control. We may not know His plans or understand them...but hold fast to His promises!
Jeremiah 29:11 'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maryann Maty @MarianM
beautiful…i needed this today💕
05:00 AM - Sep 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MarianM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maryann Maty, click on at the bottom under it