reaper myer @reapermyer
01 September, 03:13
Folks i have a confession to make please dont judge me to harshly............ i found every star wars movie boring......... and the beatles were shitty...oh and prince annoyed me lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
01 September, 05:35
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Same here. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 September, 05:41
In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication
most of the music/movies that were huge im like.....i dont get it lol embarassingly though i did like hair metal haha

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
02 September, 01:33
I like the music but did not the hair. lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
yea dothink it was brainwashing to bring in transgenderism? men in make up lomg hair lipstick..........
01:39 AM - Sep 02, 2021
In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
02 September, 07:57
With what I know now. I would have to say yes. I always said they look like girls to my girlfriend's that were in love with them. lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 September, 01:40
oops do you think*