Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’m sure there’s nothing [jack] would hate more than to have Trump and all of us reactivated on Twatter. Can you imagine? 🤣
07:17 PM - Sep 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
02 September, 04:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I sure would like to retrieve all the saves/info that I lost!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
02 September, 03:52
Personally would tell TwatFat to take a flying leap and we all take our friends and leave the playing field for good. Suck it up Jack. We don't want or need you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
03 September, 01:33
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
What you said or if it was seized and run by a conservative CEO and given a face lift/makeover to freshen it up.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 September, 03:48
Didnt Q say twitter was the battlefield?

Well will they just kick us back off?
You know Nana's mouth will get me fired!

Nana doesnt think Jack has been in charge since Trumps "I am the boss now tour"

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 September, 03:21
Oh yeah I'm sure that would own the billionaire real hard.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 September, 01:28
that would be a grand day lol
However, that means, I won't get to see TWTR stock goes down to Zero???????

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
02 September, 03:51
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
It will depend on how you look at it. [Pain] vs financial loss, I think Jack should get [Pain] for what he's done.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 September, 11:04
we did have some good times there. i must afmit

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
01 September, 10:43

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
Doq would you go back if they reactivated you?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Quit teasing DOQ! That platform will be a bad memory by the time all the lawsuits & legal fee’s & settlements gut it.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 September, 10:41
Still suspended and I don't even know why to be exact. Never threatened anyone or anything. The hubby only posted one post, ever, to Bette Midler and was suspended within 1 minite. Never been able to tweet again. 😅😂

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
01 September, 10:17
That would be good, Anonup is getting boring.

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
01 September, 09:49
back on the battlefield to spread truth and wait for his tweet! spread memes and truth bombs all over! WWG1WGA!

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
01 September, 09:44
🤣🤣🤣

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
01 September, 08:33
It’s gotta happen! I have no doubt that it will happen.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
01 September, 08:19
Maybe one of my three twitter accounts can come back too?! On my last account I was in it just get info out and was suspended in a week!!!!

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
01 September, 07:39
I've had that feeling for a few days, that would be wonderful🕵️

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
01 September, 07:39
I’m thinking just in time for one specific tweet....

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
01 September, 07:36

oldtimertoo 111 @Oldtimertoo
01 September, 07:35
🤣🤣🤣My account still suspended since January 20th because of this

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
01 September, 07:40
In response oldtimertoo 111 to his Publication
me too.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
01 September, 07:33
😆

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
01 September, 07:32

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 September, 07:32
Party!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 September, 07:24
😆😆😆 Roger that, timestamp 17!!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
01 September, 07:17
I need a permission slip...😂😂🐄