Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Does Rogen know what time it is? He’s been instrumental in turning on many to the truth.

Notice the length of the video (1:07 = 17 = Q = No Accident).

Also connecting the dots between video length and release time of vid makes a pretty interesting info-graphic triad (no coincidences).

A triangle has 3 sides. Autumn/September colors are typically RED.

Note when we just sent the go orders and when this tweet went live. Coincidence? Pray.
The Great Awakening.

*JR is too aware of Q being associated with the number 17 for this to be accidental. He has firewalls in place looking out for just this kind of association. Which means this is blatant, beyond the point of no return, on the ultimate VERGE.
06:28 PM - Sep 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
11 November, 07:10
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Getting the Rona, does that not mean he flipped, was arrested and was part of a deal at the time???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 September, 10:30
Done in 30!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 September, 07:40
They are on the clock.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 September, 10:31
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I just realized the Minute Hand is right BEFORE the 2...so maybe 10/01/2021 at Midnight?? Rught when the Govt Shutdown is aupoose to happen? 🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 September, 08:13
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
He works for Dana White (UFC) MMA fighters would disown him, I think we have a Joe Counter Joe Punch Coming!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 September, 06:33
BREAKING: Joe Rogan Got COVID, Treated It With Vitamins, Ivermectin, And Other Drugs, Recovered In THREE Days

https://nationalfile.com/b...