Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
"All over again, I am absolutely stunned at the deep and deadly corruption in this country. Google ivermectin and you’ll be ridiculed for eating horse paste and told it doesn’t work. But it does. Doctors privately admit that it does. Studies from all over the world show that it does. The lies in the most prestige and supposedly well-informed media outlets are jaw-dropping. These people deserve something worse than death for what they have done."

~ Milo Yiannopoulos
03:42 PM - Sep 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 September, 01:25
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Ivermectin Nobel prize in 2015

https://www.nobelprize.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 September, 12:30
On the Morgellons group on FB it was used for many many years. The members used it all the time. I've used it a couple times years ago. When it does kill off parasites you can end up with recirculating heavy metals as parasites use those as protection, and it can cause herx if don't take the right amount and are constipated. They advised to take something natural to make sure your bowels are moving at least twice a day. I took too much once and for about two weeks after that I had water on my knee. It was to where I couldn't walk and very painful. I'd never had water on my knee before so I knew it was from die off, herx and heavy metals redistributing into joints. So you need to get the doses right and make sure you're not constipated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
02 September, 12:04
Human taking horse paste Ivermectin update - YouTube

So, it's been two weeks since I started using horse paste Ivermectin - have I had any side effects?Check out the original video here:https://youtu.be/_eDTqZe...