CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 09:20
MORE OF "WHAT IS THIS" FROM MACAFEE TODAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 August, 09:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Looks like possible unencrypted Network Traffic or a file in hex dump format

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 September, 09:11
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
https://www.publish0x.com/...

The code is ‘’Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks’’.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 September, 09:28
Nice.
Clearly McAffee is trying to tell us something about bitcoin.

The article you referenced discusses bitcoin block 0 and the 3rd January 2009 date. Basically asserts this is no coincidence,

It is probably unrelated, but as I read the article I was reminded...

In some systems there is a master key and then record keys. Each record holder can encrypt/decrypt using their record key. The holder of the master key can decrypt records.

Supposedly, bitcoin does not do this and does not have a master key.....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 September, 09:31
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
RIGHT, THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING THIS. THAT IS WHAT I THINK I HAVE READ IN THE PAST (I AM NOT AN EXPERT, BARELY A NOVICE).

BUT THE ARTICLE SAYS THAT THERE IS A MYSTERY, OR CODE, ON THE FIRST BLOCKED MINED (I AM NOT SURE WHAT THIS MEANS, SORRY). AND THAT IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. SO I HAVE NO CLUE.

When we check the timing of the news, it’s 3rd of January, 2009; the same date with the mining of the block. Now the thoeries begins. Most of the fans believe that it can’t be just a coincidence, absolutely there is a connection between these 2. So in their mind, there is code/ mystery on the first block mined and global financial situation.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 September, 10:51
Bitcoin was started to fund pedophilia and launder money by the Queen. Stay away from it, it will go to ZERO. Stick with sound money precious metals!!

A lot of disinfo is out there be careful!! You are wise to ask questions and discern. Go by your gut feeling - it is there to protect you and keep you safe!!

Just my two cents on what I have learned and know about it 🌞

Have a great day!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 September, 11:18
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
YOUR 2 CENTS ARE WORTH A MILLION.

I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS TO FUND PEDO OR QUEEN INVOLVED. IT HAS ALL BEEN FOGGY TO ME.

I JUT DO NOT LIKE CRYPTO. IT GIVES ME A REALLY BAD VIBE. SOMETHING DARK AND CREEPY. SCAM ARTISTS ASK FOR BITCOIN WHEN THEY DEMAND BITCOIN FOR RANSOM AND THREATEN BLACKMAIL

https://www.consumer.ftc.g...

01 September, 02:11
Like every other rigged thing the elite got their hands on or created, they corrupt everything they touched!!

Mike Maloney has an EXCELLENT series on the history of money on youtube - it was done 12 or so years ago - and it is worth watching. Throughout history when the fiat currency crashed it ALWAYS went back to gold and silver.

Glad the info helped!! If you ask questions and just keep chasing your tail for answers - then walk on by - that one piece of truth has served me well. When you see the fear, guilt and manipulation game going on you can rise above it, ask questions or side step it!! It took me a LONG time to figure that out and I pass it along to ALL who will hear and see the truth in that statement. A rising tide raises ALL ships!!! WWG1WGA

Much love to ALL!!!❤️🌞🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 September, 02:13
💡🙏😁💡❤️

ty for the wise words, and appreciate it, so much!

01 September, 02:23
You are most welcome. I tried to post Mike Maloney’s link on the series but it was not working - it was the link was corrupted. It is ‘Hidden Secrets of Money - Money vs Currency’- and it was very well done and he brings it down so it is easy to understand. This is what should be taught to our children the true history not made up baloney!!

All the best to you!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I found it, will watch, ty!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Money vs Currency - Hidden Secrets Of Money Episode 1 - Mike Maloney - YouTube

More: http://HiddenSecretsofMoney.com Currency vs. Money is the 1st Episode of Mike Maloney's Hidden Secrets of Money, a series presented by Mike Maloney as ...

02:25 PM - Sep 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
01 September, 02:27
That’s it!! Enjoy!!