CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 09:20
MORE OF "WHAT IS THIS" FROM MACAFEE TODAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 August, 09:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Looks like possible unencrypted Network Traffic or a file in hex dump format

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
https://www.publish0x.com/...

The code is ‘’Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks’’.
09:11 AM - Sep 01, 2021
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 September, 09:28
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Nice.
Clearly McAffee is trying to tell us something about bitcoin.

The article you referenced discusses bitcoin block 0 and the 3rd January 2009 date. Basically asserts this is no coincidence,

It is probably unrelated, but as I read the article I was reminded...

In some systems there is a master key and then record keys. Each record holder can encrypt/decrypt using their record key. The holder of the master key can decrypt records.

Supposedly, bitcoin does not do this and does not have a master key.....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 September, 09:31
RIGHT, THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING THIS. THAT IS WHAT I THINK I HAVE READ IN THE PAST (I AM NOT AN EXPERT, BARELY A NOVICE).

BUT THE ARTICLE SAYS THAT THERE IS A MYSTERY, OR CODE, ON THE FIRST BLOCKED MINED (I AM NOT SURE WHAT THIS MEANS, SORRY). AND THAT IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. SO I HAVE NO CLUE.

When we check the timing of the news, it’s 3rd of January, 2009; the same date with the mining of the block. Now the thoeries begins. Most of the fans believe that it can’t be just a coincidence, absolutely there is a connection between these 2. So in their mind, there is code/ mystery on the first block mined and global financial situation.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 September, 09:32
SO MAYBE THIS ONE HAS A MASTER KEY? AS AN EXCPEITON? I AM GUESSING...